Oakfield Avenue, Liverpool
- Individual Detached Family Residence
- Excellent Presentation Throughout
- Well Appointed, Spacious and Versatile Accommodation
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Four Separate Large Reception Rooms
- Stunning Refitted Kitchen Breakfast Room and Utility
- Five / Six Double Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom and Two En Suites
- Secure Gated Front Garden with Driveway and Double Garage
- Extensive Tree Lined Private Rear Garden
Upper Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway - Providing access to principal accommodation and
Dining Hallway - 7.01m x 5.56m (23'0 x 18'3) - Stairs to lower and upper floors. Windows to side and velux windows to vaulted ceiling with galleried landing
Sitting Room - 7.01m x 6.02m (23'0 x 19'9) - Contemporary style living flame effect gas fire with windows to side and french doors to rear
Living Room - 4.88m x 4.72m (16'0 x 15'6) - Fitted contemporary style electric fire in attractive surround. Windows to three sides
Lower Ground Floor -
Kitchen Breakfast Room - 5.87m x 4.95m (19'3 x 16'3) - Comprehensive range of refitted contemporary style base and eye level units incorporating integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, microwave oven, coffee machine, and dishwasher. Window sot front and side.
Utility Room - 3.28m x 2.13m (10'9 x 7'0) - Plumbing for washing machine. Door to side
Cloaks/Wc - 3.20m x 0.91m (10'6 x 3'0) - Modern two piece suite. Frosted window to side
Family Room - 5.03m x 4.95m (16'6 x 16'3) - French doors to rear and window to side
First Floor -
Galleried Landing - Overlooking dining area and providing access to upper floors and main bedroom accommodation
Bedroom 2 - 4.72m x 3.89m (15'6 x 12'9) - Range of fitted wardrobes. Window to front.
En Suite Shower Room - 2.13m x 1.68m (7'0 x 5'6) - Modern three piece suite. Frosted window to front.
Bedroom 3 - 4.88m x 4.19m (16'0 x 13'9) - Range of fitted wardrobes. French doors leading to Juliet balcony to rear
Bedroom 4 - 4.42m x 4.19m (14'6 x 13'9) - Range of mirror front sliding door fitted wardrobes. Window to front.
Family Bathroom - 3.51m x 3.28m (11'6 x 10'9) - Recently refitted modern four piece suite. Frosted window to side
Upper First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 6.02m x 3.20m (19'9 x 10'6) - Comprehensive range of mirror front fitted wardrobes. French doors to Juliet balcony to the rear
En Suite Bathroom / Dressing Room - 5.79m x 3.20m (19'0 x 10'6) - Modern five piece suite. Frosted window to rear. Separate dressing area
Second Floor -
Bedroom 5 - 7.77m x 3.20m max narrowing to 1.83m (25'6 x 10'6 - Range of fitted wardrobes. Window to side
Laundry Room - 2.97m x 2.67m (9'9 x 8'9) - Plumbing for washing machine.
Walk In Airing Cupboard - Range of storage solutions
Upper Second Floor -
Landing - Attractive and useful seating / study area with window to front
Bedroom 6 / Study - 4.19m x 3.73m (13'9 x 12'3) - Window to rear
Front - The front is enclosed by brick walling with security entrycom system providing access through electric security gates. there is a driveway providing ample off road parking and access to a detached double garage.
Rear - The extensive tree lined private rear garden is split level with large lawn area and two paved terraces
BrochuresBrochureOakfield Avenue, Liverpool
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Oakfield Avenue, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hunts Cross Station1.8 miles
- Roby Station1.8 miles
- Broad Green Station1.8 miles
About the agent
If we are selling your home, you will be given your own dedicated account manager who will look after your sale from the first day on the market all the way through to completion.
We are experts in marketing properties to prospective buyers and generating as much interest in our client's properties as possible. We follow a clear, proven marketing plan designed to deliver results and take the stress out of moving. We'll work hard to ensure that your dream of a new home becomes a reality
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29598513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.