Marylebone Square, London, W1U
- Three Bedrooms
- Three En Suites
- Luxury off plan Apartment
- Fifth Floor
- 24 Hour Concierge
Due for completion in 2022 this particular apartment will three large double bedrooms with three stunning en suite bathrooms along with an impressive double aspect open plan living/ Kitchen area. The internal area will be close to 1700sqft with the added benefit of a 1024 sqft wrap around terrace.
The development will offer option to join on an on site spa an gym facility allowing resident to keep their service charges lower should they not intend to use such facilitates, There will be 24 hour concierge and excellent security throughout.
Please call us for more information on the development as we have a number of similar style units on various floors, This apartment is one of 54 with 25% already sold this is a great option to get in to such a high quality luxury development in prime central London.
Marylebone Square, London, W1U
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bond Street Station0.3 miles
- Regent's Park Station0.4 miles
- Baker Street Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered b
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29600991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chatterton Rees , London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.