London Road, Sayers Common, BN6
- 10 year Premier warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Private rear garden
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
The Elmslie - a lovely bright three-bedroom house, a place you’ll be delighted to call home.
A place to live in, to grow a family in and to make years of happy memories in. Behind its warm and welcoming façade you’ll find a spacious, well-appointed interior - with an open-plan kitchen-diner, a downstairs cloakroom and a hallway that leads to an impressively sized rear living room. Glazed patio doors lead out from the living room to a garden, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The ground floor also features a convenient storage cupboard - big enough to stow away all your daily clutter.
Moving upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a landing with access to the loft. The master bedroom also features its own ensuite shower room.
This is a true family home, in every sense - well located, warm in character and generous in proportion.
- Living Room - 5.09m x 3.65m 16'8" x 12'0"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.78m x 2.91m 15'8" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.67m x 2.87m 12'0" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.87m x 2.40m 9'5" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.65m x 2.15m 12'0" x 7'0"
London Road, Sayers Common, BN6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station2.9 miles
- Burgess Hill Station3.0 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.4 miles
About the development
- Brand new homes located in a pretty village in West Sussex
- 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom properties
- 2 miles from Hurstpierpoint
- Great range of amenities
- A selection of Ofsted-rated Outstanding and Good schools close to home
Linden Homes – part of the newly-formed Vistry Group – is one of the UK’s leading housebuilders, building award-winning homes across the country in prime locations. Striving to create sustainable new developments, we work with local people to create communities and we’re passionate about building the right homes for our customers. As a responsible developer we are focused on providing new opportunities, support for charity projects, engaging with local actions groups and delivering necessary
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.