Off Field End, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, CB6 2XE
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Under unit lighting
- Utility room leading to garden
- Ground floor study
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Tenure: freehold
- En suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Built-in wardrobes to bedroom 1
*STUNNING NEW HOME * EXCLUSIVE MORTGAGE PAID FOR 1 YEAR OFFER * AVAILABLE WITH PART EXCHNAGE * When you enter this home, you get a unique sense of space. The sitting room is bathed in natural light. A separate utility frees up the kitchen space. The dining area is big enough for a table and a comfy suite, and two of the four bedrooms are en suite. *Special offers are subject to terms and conditions.
Coronavirus: Customer Update - Our Sales Centres and Show Homes are open by appointment only! Sales advisors also remain on hand to assist you via the telephone, or you can book an appointment to visit us. For more information please visit the Bovis Homes website.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm;
Sales manager: Scott
Located in the bustling village of Witchford, just 3 miles from Ely. Pemberton Park is approximately half a mile from Witchford village centre with its primary school, pub, and listed church and post office. There's also a secondary school and many community clubs and activities. Nearby Ely offers leisure, health and shopping facilities and majestic Cambridge is only 16 miles away.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties at Bovis Homes developments in England priced between £186,100 and £437,600 depending on where you are located.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Family/dining area - 7.09 x 3.28m (23' 3" x 10' 9")
- Kitchen - 3.54 x 3.38m (11' 7" x 11' 1")
- Sitting room - 3.82 x 3.49m (12' 6" x 11' 5")
- Study - 2.50 x 2.29m (8' 2" x 7' 6")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.57 x 3.38m (11' 8" x 11' 1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53 x 3.04m (11' 7" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.13 x 2.89m (13' 7" x 9' 6")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.95 x 2.89m (9' 8" x 9' 6")
Off Field End, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, CB6 2XE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ely Station2.8 miles
About the development
- Located in the bustling village of Witchford
- Just 3 miles from historical Ely and half a mile from Witchford village centre
- Nearby Ely offers leisure, health and shopping facilities
- There's also a secondary school and many community clubs and activities
- Cambridge is only 16 miles away
Bovis Homes is one of the UK's leading house builders – a name that has been around since 1885, with a portfolio of properties ranging from one and two bedroom apartments, to five and six bedroom detached family homes.
The designs of our homes and locations blend tradition with innovation, creating quality communities with modern living standards.
So whether you're a first-time buyer looking for a brand-new home and a low-deposit mortgage solution, or an existing homeowner wanting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PB0040-X416_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.