New North Street, London, WC1N
- 1,158 sqft
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Share of freehold
- Large private garden
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Both the bedroom and living area open out onto the spectacular private garden providing the perfect entertaining space or simply a space to relax and unwind after a long day in the city.
The bedrooms are generous in size, with the master benefitting from air conditioning and a contemporary en-suite with luxury bath tub. Elegantly finished with walnut surfaces and basalt stone, the bathrooms provide the perfect tranquil space to unwind.
Additionally, the apartment benefits from an abundance amount of storage space.
Perfectly located within a quiet cul de sac, New North Street sits within the centre of all the best this city has to offer, with fabulous dining, exceptional shopping and the very best educational and cultural institutions on your doorstep.
This extraordinary home is in close proximity to extensive public transport communications making travelling both in and out of London so easy. With Holborn (6 minute walk, 0.3 miles), Charing Cross (11 minute walk, 0.6 miles), and Russell Square Underground (8 minute walk, 0.4miles) only a short walk away getting around London and beyond couldn’t be more accessible.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
New North Street, London, WC1N
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Russell Square Station0.2 miles
- Holborn Station0.2 miles
- Chancery Lane Station0.4 miles
About the agent
At CBRE Residential, we are experts in prime central London homes. Our West End office specialises in luxury, boutique property and our team has extensive experience in selling and letting high end residential schemes. We have broad market knowledge and the expertise to navigate through all issues and deliver the right property for you.
Our place within a global property platform also means we can provide opportunities across the globe, for investment, purchase or renting.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL190161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.