South Audley Street, London, W1K
1,690 sq. ft.
(157 sq. m.)
- The Perfect Mayfair Apartment
- Located In The Heart Of 'The Village'
- Comprehensively Remodelled By Famed British Designer Faye Toogood
- Two Receptions
- Family Kitchen
- Two Bedroom Suites
- Stunning Detail
- Unique Features
- High Ceilings
- Majestic Balcony With Picturesque View
Comprehensively remodelled and furnished by acclaimed interior designer Faye Toogood, the apartment pairs a creative, modern and electric style against a backdrop of traditional period charm.
With high ceilings throughout and with carefully curated interiors, the apartment immediately impresses with a grand entrance hall which leads through to both formal and informal reception rooms, a large 'eat in' family kitchen and a master bedroom that wows with a 'show-stopping' shower room. The guest bedroom suite is presently configured as a study/third reception room but could very easily revert to bedroom use. Views from the balcony are beautiful and historical and would have changed little in well over 100 years taking in the Grosvenor Chapel, Thomas Goode and across to the hidden Mount Street Gardens. The apartment is also extremely well placed to benefit from the boutiques, restaurants and private members clubs on South Audley Street and nearby Mount Street.
* Large entrance hall
* Formal drawing room
* Family room
* Master bedroom suite
* Guest bedroom suite
* Family kitchen
* Store room
Leasehold - 149 years remaining
Service Charge-Approximately £2,500 paid quarterly
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
South Audley Street, London, W1K
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bond Street Station0.4 miles
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.4 miles
- Marble Arch Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Clifton Property Partners are centrally located Mayfair and Prime Central London property specialists, focused on delivering the best possible service to our clients and customers. With a combined 35 years of experience, the directors of Clifton Property Partners have been personally responsible for selling, acquiring and advising on some of the most exclusive properties in London. We pride ourselves on our absolute discretion and strive to provide a diligent and professional service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference F268SouthAudleySt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifton Property Partners Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.