Nona Street, Salford
- Let type:
- Long term
- Priced from £425.00 - £495.00 pppm
- Fully Furnished
- Bills Inclusive
- Newly Renovated
- Fantastic Location
- Fully self-contained units available
- Call to view NOW!
This fully furnished property boasts 4 self contained units and 2 with shared amenities.
All Bills INCLUDED!
Attractively priced from £395.00 - £550.00 early viewing is recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Nona Street, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langworthy Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Weaste Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Broadway Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Campus Cribs has the largest portfolio of quality, fully furnished properties within easy walking distance of the university to suit all budgets. In addition to the home comforts of double beds, free wifi, fully fitted kitchens (including ovens), we will collect your rent to co-inside with your student loan payments.
Using our website you can view and register your interest in properties available for both immediate possession and for the coming academic year. Let our handy search tool
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10080449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Campus Cribs Ltd, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.