Station Road, Ibstock, LE67
- Beautiful four bedroom detached home with garage and parking
- Open plan kitchen / dining room with French doors leading into the garden and adjoining utility room
- Separate living room with doors leading to the kitchen/dining area
- Master bedroom complete with a stylish en suite
- Study for home working
- Ideal to commute to Birmingham and Leicester
- Convenient links to London via Derby train station
- International travel via Birmingham Airport
- Local town with wide range of amenities
- 2 year customer care warranty and 10 year NHBC warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Tilia Homes Central
The Oakford is a beautifully presented, detached 4 bedroom home. The ground floor features a stunning front aspect lounge that leads through to an open place, family kitchen and dining area - All our kitchen appliances feature a stainless still finish for a flawless and modern finish. The contemporary dining area also features elegant French doors leading to the rear garden - a feature loved by all our customers. The ground floor is complete with a separate utility room, a study and a WC for your convenience.
The first floor contains 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom - the master bathroom comes with a private en-suite. This wonderful home is completed with a double garage and a driveway.
This image shows a typical Tilia Homes home and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.
Please note that as of 1st July 2020 the specification, floor plans and shown dimensions of some of our
Welcome to Springfields
We build the house, you make the home.Springfields is a beautiful collection of 3, 4 and 5-bedroom properties. The development is set amongst the beautiful Leicestershire fields, and each of our new homes in Ibstock has been designed to complement the village and the gorgeous natural surroundings.
OFFER: £10,000 extra bundle to spend in your new home! Offer is available on selected homes and ends 30th September. T&C's apply.
Find out more about Springfields
View The Hemsworth Interactive 3D Tour
All our homes have Fibre Broadband.
All of our new homes in Ibstock are built to the highest possible standard. In fact, we're so assured of the build quality that each of our new homes in Ibstock comes with a 10-year NHBC warranty and two years of Tilia Homes Customer Care.
You'll also have the option to add your own finishing touches. Optional extras from our â��Signature' collection will enhance your new home even further, and options include integrated appliances and additional patio paving. Our sales team can provide you with all the information you require.
Stunning new homes
Discover countryside living
Our new homes in Ibstock put nature right on your doorstep. You can go for a stroll down by the River Sence or take a trip to Blower's Brook and the Sence Valley Forest Park. Once an opencast colliery, this beautiful area of forest park was transformed in 1996 when approximately 98,000 trees were planted. In the 60ha country park, you'll find three major lakes, riding opportunities and an abundance of wildlife, including birds, insects and butterflies. Located only 1.5 miles away from Springfields, it's the perfect place for a stroll in the summer months.
History seeps through Ibstock
Once known as â��the Manor of Ibstock', this ancient village dates back to the Domesday Book. Today, it's still full of Gothic architecture, including St Denys Church, which looks over the countryside. You can also visit Donington le Heath, which is a museum that hosts re-enactments and craft activities.
- Lounge - 19'5" X 11'7" (5.92m X 3.53m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 26'0" X 10'7" (7.92m X 3.23m)
- Utility - 7'3" X 5'11" (2.21m X 1.80m)
- Study - 7'3" X 7'1" (2.21m X 2.16m)
- Master Bedroom - 14'1" X 11'10" (4.29m X 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2 - 13'10" X 9'11" (4.22m X 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3 - 11'10" X 9'11" (3.61m X 3.02m)
- Bedroom 4 - 13'10" X 9'11" (4.22m X 3.02m)
BrochuresSpringfields development brochureBrochure 2
Station Road, Ibstock, LE67
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Polesworth Station9.5 miles
About the development
- Exquisite collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- Set amongst the beautiful Leicestershire fields
- These homes have been cherry picked to showcase distinctive exteriors
- Thoughtfully designed interiors to seamlessly compliment the village of Ibstock
About Tilia Homes
Tilia Homes build quality new homes and communities across England. We strive to deliver the highest possible standards for our customers in design, build quality and service.
Operating across four regions throughout England, Tilia Homes, previously known as Kier Living, is committed to making a positive difference to local areas through the homes we build and the communities we develop. Tilia Homes is dedicated to being a trustworthy company that its cust
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The-Oakford_4_31_100244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tilia Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.