Cyprus - Limassol, Anogyra
- Title Deeds Available
- Short Drive to Amenities
- Mountain Views
- Breath Taking Views
- Mature Garden
- Attached to Green Area
- Mountain Views
- Close to Town
- Covered Area: 0 Square Meters
- Plot: 25551 Square Meters
The property lies within Anogyra Village administrative boundaries of Limassol District, conveniently located half-way between Limassol and Pafos, just a fifteen-minute drive from the beach and a half-hour drive to the top of the Troodos Mountain.
The subject property is a olive oil-press unit within a large, organic olive grove operating under the name ‘Oleastro’
The olive grove was started in 1996 with a plantation of 800 young olive trees (koroneiki type) with the addition of the olive oil-press unit in 2003.
After several additions after 2003, the property today, additionally comprises a traditional olive oil-press museum, a small outhouse, a landscaped olive tree theme park with visitor facilities, animal stables and a licensed restaurant.
Profit from Day 1 – Vertical & Horizontal Integration: From the tree to the consumer
- Fully grown ‘koroneiki’ olive trees that yield harvest annually.
- Established collaborations with other large producers.
- Set-up olive mill (the only one in Cyprus with cold pressing and mill stones), storage and bottling facilities. A ‘green’ unit: ISO22000, ISO9001, ISO14000.
- Established brand name with loyal customers both in Cyprus and in the countries where it is exported, mainly Europe, recently also China. Several licenses, certificates, awards, and distinctions – extensive media coverage. Most recently: Innovation Award, Bio-Farming Award, Tripadvisor Excellence Award.
- Established distribution channels.
- Organic olive oil comes at a higher price than conventional olive oil - offered in a variety of sizes, bottles, presentation ideas, as well as in collectible designer bottles in exclusive, luxury gift boxes.
- A set-up income generating theme park with collaborations with tour operators, school visits, group and individual visits: Admission fees, Shop sales, Restaurant sales, Olive mill revenues (olive pressing for other farmers and sale of the residue, olive mill waste, to factories), Camel food, Pony rides, Snow machine.
- Detailed report furnished upon request.
- We could stay on to offer advice and our know-how and to train new staff if required.
Potential for Growth
Worldwide the olive oil market has been growing steadily. China, Russia, and India are the most demanding new markets with an increasing consumption of 11% annually.
Advice on buying Cypriot property
Learn everything you need to know to successfully find and buy a property in Cyprus.
About the agent
A. A. Purple Real Estate is a Registered and Licensed Real Estate Agency, Reg No. 435, License No. 288.
We opened for business in September 2007.
Over the years the property market has had many changes and we are proud to have remained one of the few Agents that physically cover all of the Island.
We have established ourselves as one of the five Biggest Agents in Cyprus but have never lost sight of the importance of customer care and building relationships with Developers an
This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by Purple International Real Estate , Cyprus, Paphos (reference 188657_508468) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.