Charlton Boulevard, Bristol, BS34
- A flexible alternative to outright purchase
- A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
- Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
- Your rent includes all of the development's service charges and ground rents and the properties maintenance
- A rent to buy option
Contact us today to discuss how McCarthy and Stone Rental properties can offer you -
* A flexible alternative to outright purchase
* A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
* Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
* One single monthly rental payment, which includes ground rent, service charge and parking (where applicable) which means you get to enjoy the benefits of 24hr Emergency Monitoring service (Tunstall) including fire and security systems, staff on hand to manage the development and organise Resident activities, grounds to enjoy yet not maintain. Water and Sewage to apartments and communal areas, electricity and heating for all communal areas all included in your single monthly payment. In our Retirement Living Plus Developments this also means a one hour domestic assistance to each apartment every week and access 365 days a year to catering staff.
* A rent to buy option
* How to avoid the expense associated with buying a property, including Stamp Duty
Charlton Hayes is a new and vibrant urban suburb, six miles north of Bristol city centre. Award-winning home builders McCarthy & Stone have secured a gorgeous Retirement Living property in the heart of Charlton Hayes, with 19 one bedroom and 22 two bedroom apartments exclusively for those over 60.
The development will boast luxury glass 'feature' balconies and spacious terraces on the ground floor, as well as a fully fitted kitchen, level access shower room and walk in wardrobes. All 41 apartments have been designed in an elegant, contemporary style with a 24 hour emergency call system, fire detection equipment and a camera entry system that connects to a standard TV. Residents will be able to enjoy the landscaped grounds, herb garden and boules court, as well as an exclusive, well-equipped homeowners' lounge. There is also a large car park with permits available for £250 per year. If you have limited mobility, the entire development is easily accessible by wheelchair and there will also be a mobility scooter store on site.
All the amenities are within easy distance - a doctor's surgery is just 1km away, dentist under a 1km and bank 600m. The bus stop is 600m down the street with regular services running to central Bristol, Bath, Thornbury and Chepstow. For longer journeys, the train station is 2km away.
*photo's are of the show apartment on the development
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Charlton Boulevard, Bristol, BS34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patchway Station0.6 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood Station1.6 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station1.7 miles
About the agent
McCarthy & Stone Rentals
McCarthy & Stone is the UK's leading developer and manager of retirement communities. They have over 40 years' experience in the industry and, during this time, they've built over 56,000 homes across 1,200 developments.
When you move into a McCarthy & Stone property, you have the opportunity to embrace a new way of life and enjoy an enriched quality of life. This is because McCarthy & Stone retirement communities are designed so that residents can k
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HamiltonHouse2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone, McCarthy & Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.