Copthorne, West Sussex, RH10 3RX
- Energy-efficient Nest Learning Thermostat
- Smart Ring 2 Video Doorbell
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Open-plan living and dining room
- Fully fitted family bathroom
- Magnetic plaster wall
- Extra plug sockets added for our homeowners who are now working from home
- Book your virtual appointment with us today - Reserve from the comfort of your own home
- Call us today to find out how we can help get you moving
- Ask us about our ways to buy!
Perfectly designed with you in mind, The Leo - Pure three-bedroom home is the ideal size for someone starting their journey on the property ladder or for someone looking to downsize. This home has everything you need in from the separate kitchen featuring soft closing doors, to an open plan living diner perfect to relax in after a long busy day.
For parking information please contact sales consultants to more details*
Living/Dining Room 4.91m × 3.76m
Kitchen 2.49m × 3.58m
Bedroom 1 3.49m × 3.12m
En-suite 1.70m × 1.87m
Bedroom 2 2.77m × 2.67m
Bedroom 3 3.76m × 2.15m
Bathroom 2.07m × 1.70m
Images and floorplans are illustrative and may show features that are available as optional extras. Wardrobes to bedroom 2,3 and 4 are not included as standard and must be purchased as an optional extra. Please speak to your Sales Consultant for further information.
Computer generated images and 3D tours are indicative only and may feature extras not included as standard. External finishes, materials, layouts, window positions and styles may vary. Room sizes are taken to the widest point in each room wall to wall and a tolerance of +/- 5% is allowed. The floor plans are for guidance only and may be subject to change and properties may be "handed" or mirror images of the plans shown. Please check with our Sales Consultant or Selling Agent.
Copthorne, West Sussex, RH10 3RX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Three Bridges Station1.8 miles
- Gatwick Airport Station2.0 miles
- Horley Station2.7 miles
About the development
- Our Homebuyer Hubs are open for you by appointment. Please give us a call to arrange a slot before travelling to a development.
- £99 RESERVATION FEE
- PART EXCHANGE EVENT THIS WEEKEND - CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY
- HEATHY WOOD, COPTHORNE RH10 3RX
- Sales Hotline: 0330128 9226
At St. Modwen Homes we’re committed to delivering high quality homes that really stand out from the competition. We work closely with our architects to ensure each property is cleverly thought out with the new owner in mind, from spacious rooms, to in-built storage and great local amenities.
What’s more, each house is designed with a thoughtful layout and high specification, not to mention the carefully designed kitchens and top quality fixtures that we include as standard. Whether you’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheLeoPure___Topaz425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by St Modwen Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.