Quomp, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24
- Situated on outskirts of Ringwood Town Centre
- Recently Refurbished throughout
- Modern Kitchen and Seperate Utility Room
- 2 En-Suites & Family Bathroom
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Large Living/Dining Room
- Driveway Parking
- Well enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC RATING: D
Spacious Entrance Hallway
Spacious dual aspect room with large windows and double doors leading out to the
Well-presented room with tiled flooring and direct access to garden
Recently refurbished modern Kitchen benefitting from plenty of base and eye level cupboards, cooker/hob & space for white goods
Utility Room/Downstairs Cloakroom
Utility room with sink and space for white goods. Door giving access to the Garden.
Double Bedroom with Window to front aspect and laminate flooring. En-suite shower room with Shower cubicle, Wash hand basin & low level WC
Stairs to First Floor:
Double Bedroom with window to front aspect and fitted wardrobes
Double Bedroom with window to rear aspect and wardrobe
Recently fitted modern Bathroom with Bath and overhead shower. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Obscure Glass window to rear aspect
Double Bedroom with window to front aspect and benefitting from and en-suite with Shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin
Good sized enclosed rear Garden which is fully paved with a gate allowing side access to the front of the property
Off-road driveway parking for a small car and roadside parking directly outside the property is available
EPC RATING: D
**ONLINE VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE**
Quomp, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinton Admiral Station7.1 miles
About the agent
Why choose Crown House Lettings?
We may be a new Agent to the market but that does not mean our genuine passion for property and unrivalled knowledge of the local area is compromised. We have over a decade of experience within property letting in Ringwood and the surrounding areas.
Our clients can expect all rental valuations to be precise, achievable and above all up to date as we keep an eye on all aspects of current market activity. We do our utmost to exceed our client's expec
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference quchl. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown House Lettings, Ringwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.