West Street, Bourne
- Development/Investment Opportunity
- Building Plot
- Development or Self Build Plot
- Full Planning
- Town Centre Location
- Planning ref: S19/2148 South kesteven district Council.
A fantastic Building Plot with Full planning permission for a detached two storey dwelling with single garage and gardens backing on to the Bourne River Eau and overlooking the Wellhead Park. Planning ref: S19/2148 South kesteven district Council.
A fantastic Building Plot with Full planning permission for a detached two storey dwelling with single garage and gardens backing on to the Bourne River Eau and overlooking the Wellhead Park.
Planning ref: S19/2148 South kesteven district Council.
The plot sits back from West Street in a tucked away location in the Town Centre backing on to the Bourne River Eau and overlooking the Wellherad Park., Bourne is a flourishing town offering a range of services and amenities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
West Street, Bourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station9.4 miles
About the agent
From chocolate box cottage to country estate our forward thinking marketing is second to none.
At Hurfords we are very proud of our personal and traditional approach to estate agency. Our forward-thinking marketing and extensive local and national advertising, including a central London office, is no doubt the best way to find the right buyer for your home.
Our top-end marketing service includes bespoke designed glossy brochures, showing professional photography and floorplans at
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC102392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Castor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.