Plot 4 Riverside Road, Gorleston
- ONE BEDROOM
- RIVER VIEWS
- PLOT 6 HAS ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- SECURE STORAGE AREA
- CLOSE TO THE HIGH STREET
- CLOSE TO SHOPS
- CLOSE TO THE BEACH
- UNIQUE SETTING ALONG THE RIVER
Plot 2 - First Floor - £137,000 - Available
Plot 4 - Second Floor - £140,000 - Available
Plot 6 - Third Floor - £147,000 - SOLD SSTC
Built in cupboard, Hallway leads on to:
13' 3'' x 9' 8'' (4.04m x 2.95m)
Rear facing window.
Full height shower boarding around the shower, vanity sink, towel radiator and WC.
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area
22' 7'' x 9' 11'' (6.89m x 3.02m)
Front facing windows overlooking the riverfront. Kitchen range of fitted wall and base units, laminated work top, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, integral oven, hob and extractor fan.
Internal images shown are of similar house type on the same small development. Predicted EPC - TBC
135 YEARS TBC
Maintenance/Service Charge - TBC
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Plot 4 Riverside Road, Gorleston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Yarmouth Station2.1 miles
- Berney Arms Station4.2 miles
- Haddiscoe Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Homes & Land Residential specialise in selling residential and new build properties. We also acquire and sell land throughout Norfolk and Suffolk. With over 65 years combined experience and local knowledge in the housing and land sectors you can be comfortable leaving the task in our hands.
We can assist in all your search requirements, new homes, land, planning advice, market research and bespoke properties.
We also have architectural consultants and planning advisors that can as
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10253595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes & Land, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.