Canary Wharf, London, E14
- Fully Furnished
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Guest cloakroom
- En suite
- Video Entry
- Swimming Pool
With excellent transport links to the city, a 3 bedroom apartment one of Canary Wharf’s most prestigious addresses, is now available to sale.
This stunning three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment offers beautiful views of the O2 and the River. Other benefits include parking, swimming pool, gym, and concierge service.
This much sought after development, offers its residents exclusive access to a swimming pool, gymnasium, cinema complex and private cocktail bar as well as 24 hour concierge service.
The property is well located for DLR, numerous bus routes and excellent road links. In order to appreciate this property, viewing is a must.
Canary Wharf, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.1 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.3 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
About the agent
The Coldwell Banker Brand®
The international real estate brand Coldwell Banker has now established a number of offices in the UK, mainly in London. With an international platform of 88,000 affiliated sales agents operating from 3000 offices across the globe in 49 countries and territories , customers can be connected to a full range of capabilities and professional expertise from across the globe and in every major property type; residenti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coldwell Banker Southbank, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.