- Occupant video available
- Potential to increase accomodation
- Article Four apropriate
Similar nearby properties have been converted into 6 bedroom accommodation for the lettings marking, either professional or student but the property would also easily convert back to a good size residence.
Covid 19: We are the managing agents for this property and are familiar with its condition, HMO status and history. During lock down, we cannot facilitate viewings, but this will no doubt change once full restrictions are lifted. We will make every effort to convey all aspects of this property. Please contact us for a full discussion on any detail of this property.
Entrance hall, living room, bedroom 1/dining- the arch could be recovered to allow for an open living/dining room - kitchen, rear garden.
First Floor: Two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Second Floor: Attic bedroom.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selly Oak Station0.9 miles
- University Station1.0 miles
- Bournville Station1.4 miles
About the agent
At Purple Frog, we specialise in student investment property. That’s what sets us apart from other Estate Agents.
Our vast knowledge of the market means we’re able to achieve excellent results for our clients. We do this by smoothly managing the whole sales process, anticipating and heading off any problems and objections that might arise.
You could be buying or selling, but either way, you’ll encounter the huge benefits that Purple Frog Sales brings and you’ll notice a fresh and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 44. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.