Buttercup Close, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Three Bedroomed Semi-Detached House
- 20ft Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Oven, Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge and Freezer
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower/w.c.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Easy Access to Both Town Centre and the Main Road Network
- Attractive Enclosed Gardens to Rear
- Garage PLUS Off Road Parking
- EPC BAND B
SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE SITUATED IN THIS HIGHLY POPULAR DEVELOPMENT WITH EASY ACCESS TO BOTH TOWN CENTRE AND THE MAIN ROAD NETWORK * 20FT FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN OVEN, HOB, DISHWASHER, FRIDGE AND FREEZER * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER/W.C. * ATTRACTIVE ENCLOSED GARDENS TO REAR * GARAGE PLUS OFF ROAD PARKING * GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING * DOUBLE GLAZING * EARLY VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL.
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE HALL With laminate floor, stairway off, central heating programmer.
LOUNGE 14'9"(max) x 11'9"(max) 'L' Shaped.
KITCHEN/DINER 20'1"(max) x 18'5"(max) 'L' shaped with tiled floor, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, peninsular preparations surfaces/breakfast bar with drawers and cupboards under, inset stainless steel single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under, built-in dishwasher, space/plumbing for automatic washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in gas hob, electric hob hood, range of wall cupboards, built-in fridge, built-in freezer, walk-in understairs cupboard, wall cupboard housing Logic gas fired wall mounted combi boiler.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C. With low level w.c., pedestal washbasin with tiled splash back, laminate floor, extractor fan.
LANDING With access to loft, built-in store cupboard.
FAMILY BATHROOM/W.C. With low level w.c., pedestal washbasin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shaver point, extractor fan.
BEDROOM NO. 1 12'6"(max) x 10'9"(max) With built-in wardrobe/cupboard.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C. With tiled and screened double shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, low level w.c., pedestal washbasin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, shaver point, extractor fan.
BEDROOM NO. 2 14'3"(max) x 10'1"(max)
BEDROOM NO. 3 10'1"(max) x 8'(max)
OUTSIDE EXTERNAL POWER POINT. OUTSIDE LIGHT.
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE With up and over door, personal door, power and lighting, security light.
GARDENS Small gardens to front with shrubs, plants etc.
Driveway/off road parking to side.
Enclosed gardens to rear, laid to lawn with paved patio, shrubs, shingle area etc.
N.B. Please note the property has numerous T.V. points
Buttercup Close, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station1.0 miles
- Manea Station5.6 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.