Hackeny Road, Shoredicth, London, E2
- Quote ref: LBRG when calling
- Virtual viewings available
- Stunning modern layout
- Communal gardens and gym for residents
- New Build - Completion summer 2020
- Priced for a quick sale
Virtual Viewings available
This three bedroom sixth floor apartment, with two balconies is available in the brand new Shoreditch Exchange development. Excellent amenities in London's most vibrant neighbourhood. Ready for completion in June.
*Images and virtual tour are of show apartment.
Consisting of 184 new homes, shared communal areas, landscaped gardens and private courtyards with co-working spaces, shops and restaurants, Shoreditch Exchange is a place that is at the forefront of urban working and living and an exciting addition to an already thriving neighbourhood, in a borough that never stops evolving.
Residents can enjoy a choice of public open spaces and an array of private amenities - including state-of-the-art gym, cinema room, 24-hour concierge, residents' club lounge and landscaped roof terraces with amazing views of London.
Perfectly located within one of London's most creatively dynamic and culturally vibrant boroughs, Shoreditch is the ultimate destination for modern city living. With new restaurants, boutique shopping, green courtyards and bars on your doorstep, Shoreditch Exchange nurtures a sense of community as well as individual spirit; it's a place where people meet, work and live.
Great transport links are another reason why living at Shoreditch Exchange is so convenient. Hoxton Station is on the doorstep, easily connecting you to major transport hubs. Liverpool street is within walking distance and provides easy access to the new Crossrail line.
Hackeny Road, Shoredicth, London, E2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hoxton Station0.2 miles
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.5 miles
- Haggerston Station0.6 miles
About the agent
KW London Bridge Ltd T/A Keller Williams, London Bridge
News Building, 3rd Floor, 3 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG
Keller Williams operates on the premise that if the company focuses all its resources on building its associates’ businesses, the associates in turn will build the company beyond all expectations. With that philosophy, we are reshaping the global industry landscape. Today, Keller Williams has more than 136,000 associates and over 700 locations across the globe. We are growing at a rate of roughly 2000 associates per month, every month. None of our competitors can compete with our global marke
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LRG200008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KW London Bridge Ltd T/A Keller Williams, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.