5 Katie Close, Parkstone
- AVAILABLE TO INVESTORS
- ensuite & family bathroom
- enclosed rear garden
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- ideal Lower Parkstone location
- CURRENT RENTAL £1200 PCM
BrochuresSales Brochure - ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
5 Katie Close, Parkstone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station0.5 miles
- Branksome Station1.0 miles
- Poole Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Our Poole born-and-bred Director Steve Ballam has over 14 years' experience in the property sector. And with his NFOPP qualification in Residential Letting & Property Management, he ensures that the very best advice and support is provided to his customers at all times.
The coastal town of Poole is a highly desirable place to live with properties ranging from one-bedroom studi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100604003088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.