- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Third Floor
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Bathroom Has Bath And Separate Shower Unit
- Electric Heating
- Double Glazed
- Gated, Off Road Parking
- Available Furnished/Unfurnished
Located on the third floor the property consists of a generous size double bedroom, a very spacious lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated full size fridge/freezer and dishwasher, the bathroom features a bath and separate shower unit.
The property is fully decorated in neutral colours, with carpets and curtains fitted throughout.
Further benefits include electric heating double glazing and gated off road allocated parking.
Situated within the Jewellery Quarter with all the cosmopolitan bars and restaurants.
Viewing Of This Property Is Essential.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
A.H.Field Properties prides itself on being one of the largest private Landlords on the Second City of Birmingham.
We offers a range of studio, one bedroom or two bedroom apartments, either furnished or unfurnished within our purpose built blocks of flats, and newly constructed homes.
We also offer a number purpose built accommodation for students within a stone's throw of The University of Birmingham.
Whatever your needs, we are confident that we can accommodate you and fin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Gr4h4mStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A.H Field, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.