Pickard Close, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
- UPVC FRAMED DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (NEW BOILER 2019)
- SPACIOUS AND NATURALLY LIGHT LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN (INTEGRAL FRIDGE/FREEZER AND DISHWASHER)
- THREE BEDROOMS - TWO DOUBLE WITH FITTED FURNITURE AND ONE SINGLE
- LOVELY RECENTLY FITTED WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH OVER BATH SHOWER AND MAJORITY TILED WALLS
- PRIVATE DRIVE TO A DETACHED GARAGE (UP AND OVER REMOTE-CONTROL DOOR)
- LAWNED FRONT GARDENS WITH BORDERS, 2 PATIOS, SIDE BORDERS, GREENHOUSE, SHED AND VEGETABLE PLOTS
HALLWAY Accessed by a uPVC door and having a radiator plus a built-in airing cupboard which houses the baxi boiler which was new 2019. UPVC framed double glazed window.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 19'10" x 12'3" a spacious and naturally light room with a stone effect fireplace, brick inset and a coal effect gas fire. Four wall light points, two radiators and a uPVC framed double glazed window overlooking the garden to the front aspect. Access to the inner hallway with the bedrooms and bathroom off plus access to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 10'10" x 8'10" a fitted kitchen with light oak fronted base, wall and drawer units plus a glazed display cupboard. Integral dishwasher and fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine plus space for a 600 mm gas cooker. Laminate flooring, tiled splash areas, laminate work surfaces incorporating a breakfast area. UPVC external door leading to the driveway.
BEDROOM 1 16'4" x 9'5" A good sized double bedroom to the rear elevation with fitted furniture having wardrobes, bedside cabinets, drawers plus a storage cupboard with shelving. Aerial point, radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
BEDROOM 2 11'7" x 8'4" of double proportions to the rear elevation with a built-in triple wardrobe plus a shelf unit. Radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
BEDROOM 3 8'9 x 6'0" to the side elevation with a radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
BATHROOM A majority tiled bathroom with a modern three-piece suite in white having a panelled bath with side screen plus a direct shower, vanity basin with a double cupboard over, low suite w.c. Feature tiled panel in grey to the bath area, chrome towel rail/radiator, ceiling spots plus a uPVC framed double glazed window in opaque glass.
EXTERNAL Private drive to a detached garage with an up and over remote-control door plus power and light supplies. Front lawned garden with border, gated access to the rear garden with two flagged patios, one with a feature centre planted are, having a mature bush, side pathway and garden. Timber shed and flagged area with dustbin storage and water butt. Private side entrance to the garage.
COUNCIL TAX Band C
PHOTOGRAPHS Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
VIEWING By appointment through our office.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pickard Close, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gargrave Station4.7 miles
- Colne Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Taylforths Residential has been established many years and is owned by Alec and Jean Newbould who took over the business in 1994 and still offer the same excellent service to all our clients.
Taylforths Residential are a local independent and professional Estate Agency successfully selling properties in all price ranges.
We offer prompt, free and accurate valuations on all types of properties by staff with local knowledge and a wealth of experience relating to the property market<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylforths Residential, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.