Harrogate Road, Bradford, BD2 3HP
- A spacious 4 bed, 3 storey home - perfect for growing families
- Spacious, modern well-equipped kitchen / dining area
- Large lounge to first floor
- 4 good-sized bedrooms; one which hosts an en-suite and storage cupboard for those goods
- Convenient downstairs W.C
- Ample storage features
HOME OF THE WEEK
RESERVE NOW AND RECEIVE £5,000 DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION! *PLUS* CARPETS THROUGHOUT & INTEGRATED FRIDGE / FREEZER, WASHING MACHINE & DISHWASHER!
PLOT 273 - RESERVE NOW AND RECEIVE:
£5,000 DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION
INTEGRATED FRIDGE / FREEZER, WASHING MACHINE & DISHWASHER
*INTEGRAL GARAGE INCLUDED* The Winslow is the perfect home for those families looking to upgrade to more space. This 4 bedroom home offers much needed space, storage and privacy we all need today. On the ground floor of this property, there is the spacious kitchen / dining are, convenient W.C, porch and the integral garage. Up to the first floor and here you will find a good-sized bedroom with en-suite and the large lounge. The second floor continues to surprise. Here, you'll find 3 further generous sized bedrooms, the family bathroom and of course... more storage!
- Kitchen / Dining - 4826 x 2915 or 15'10" x 9'6"
- WC - 850 x 1524 or 2' 9" x 5'0"
- Garage - 2625 x 5320 or 8'7" x 17'5"
- Lounge - 4836 x 4279 or 15'10" x 14'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 2812 x 4074 or 9'2" x 13'4"
- En-Suite - 1931 x 1660 or 6'4" x 5'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 4836 x 2753 or 15'10" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2683 x 3568 or 8'9" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 2060 x 2600 or 6'9" x 8'6"
- Bathroom - 2787 x 1940 or 9'1" x 6'4"
Harrogate Road, Bradford, BD2 3HP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradford Forster Square Station1.6 miles
- New Pudsey Station1.8 miles
- Bradford Interchange Station1.8 miles
About the development
- **HOME OF THE WEEK WITH EXTRAS**
- £5,000 DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION
- CARPETS THROUGHOUT
- INTEGRATED FRIDGE / FREEZER
- INTEGRATED WASHING MACHINE
- INTEGRATED DISHWASHER
At Keepmoat, we believe that we can enhance the lifestyles of a community through regeneration and providing thousands of high quality new homes across the UK. We have a wealth of experience in the New Build Housing sector and we are committed to continue building desirable new homes for sale at the right price.
Through regeneration and the provision of new homes we can transform communities for the better. We pride ourselves on our reputation as providers of quality housing with a serv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Y006_4_50_100399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.