Challow Road, Wantage, Oxfordshire, OX12
- VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE - CONTACT US TO ARRANGE YOURS!
- Includes parking for 2 cars
- Downstairs W.C
- Full height tiling to bath and shower enclosure, half height to all walls to bathroom & en suite by Porcelanosa
- Stylish Symphony kitchen
- Within easy reach of the M4 & A34 offering excellent links to Oxford, Swindon, Reading & beyond.
- 5 minute drive to the local amenities in bustling market town of Wantage
- Didcot Parkway Station is a 23-minute drive away and offers regular services to London Paddington.
- Integrated Indesit fridge/freezer
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1.
The Elmswell - 2 bedroom semi-detached with parking for 2 cars
This stylish two-bedroom home has a traditional layout. The ground floor consists of a kitchen/dining room and living room with French doors to the garden, the first floor includes two double bedrooms with an en suite to the master and an additional bathroom.
Living Room 4618mm x 3601mm (15'2" x 11'10")
Kitchen/Dining Room 4278mm x 2454mm (14'0" x 8'1")
Bedroom 1 4285mm x 3153mm (14'1" x 10'4")
Bedroom 2 3594mm x 2493mm (11'9" x 8'2")
Fuller's Grove us tucked away within the desirable Vale of White Horse, bordered by rolling hills and yet just a mile from the bustling market town of Wantage & within easy reach of the M4 and A34, offering excellent links to Oxford, Swindon, Reading and beyond.
Our homes have been beautifully designed on the outside, using a traditional suite of materials that blend in seamlessly with the natural surroundings.
On the edge of the North Wessex Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Fuller's Grove enjoys a picturesque village setting surrounded by glorious countryside and breathtaking scenery, with the bustling market town of Wantage less than a five-minute drive away that offers an array of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Didcot Parkway is a 23-minute drive away and offers regular links to major towns and cities including central London, which can be reached in under an hour.
Fuller's Grove is located near to an array of well-established schools that have all
been rated as 'Good' or 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
There is ample open space on your doorstep, walking routes and a central green area, encouraging you to make the most of the outdoors and lead a healthy, active lifestyle.
The government backed London Help to Buy: Equity Loan or our Part Exchange & SmoothMove schemes are available on selected homes at Fuller's Grove! We have all the tools to help you find your perfect new home. Call into our Marketing Suite to speak to one of our experienced Sales Advisors and find out why now is the time for you to make your move.
Please note that the computer-generated images shown are an illustration of the plot. The photography uploaded may not represent the exact plot advertised. Some interior images shown illustrate the show homes & not individual, exact plots and may include optional upgrades available at additional cost. Please check individual plot details with our sales team.
Challow Road, Wantage, Oxfordshire, OX12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station9.1 miles
About the development
- Rural, surrounded by countryside
- Just a mile from the bustling market town of Wantage
- Traditional collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses
- Peaceful setting on the edge of the North Wessex Downs
- Perfectly positioned under 40 minutes from Oxford
- Within easy reach of Swindon, Reading and Newbury
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Elmswell_80. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.