Goods Station Road, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 2FQ
- Fantastic town centre location close to Royal Victoria Place and the amenities of the popular Camden Street. Ideal for commuters.
- Energy efficient underfloor heating with Amtico flooring to kitchen and dining areas, Carpet to bedroom and porcelain tiled bathroom
- Designer Stolz Kitchens with Silestone worktops and splashbacks
- Bosch Integrated appliances
- Luxury bathrooms including white sanitary ware by Saneux, contemporary ceramic wall and floor tiles, Pre-mounted large mirrors and Chrome towel rail.
- Bespoke fitted soft close wardrobe
- High Speed broad band connectivity with Data points to all rooms
- Video entry system
- Allocated Parking
Situated in an exclusive development of twenty-seven 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and four mews-style houses, this brand new luxury apartment is designed, constructed and specified to very high standards with many features that exceed expectation. This includes provision for high speed fibre-optic broadband and cable and satellite TV, along with USB data-ports in all rooms and provision for Sky HD* in appropriate rooms.
Interior architecture and energy efficient underfloor heating ensure living space is maximised with Amtico flooring and carpeting included throughout. A spacious Stoltz designed kitchen and dining area features Bosch integrated appliances and the luxury bathroom is equipped with a large pre-mounted mirror and vanity unit. Along with a fitted soft-close sliding door wardrobe in a generously proportioned double bedroom, smoke detectors and an intruder alarm*, these standard inclusions ensure your new home is ready for you to move in.
Accessed via a secure video entry system, the exterior aesthetic of the apartment building is impressive and fashionable whilst respecting the architectural heritage of this affluent market town and contributing to its modern evolution.
Sky HD box and subscription not included. Intruder alarms are fitted to ground floor apartments only.
A highly specified kitchen designed by Stolz Kitchens features Amtico flooring, Bosch integrated appliances, Silestone worktops and splash backs. Appliances include a 4-ring gas hob with extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
Contemporary ceramic floor and wall tiling, white sanitary ware by Saneux, a pre-mounted large mirror and a heated chrome towel rail combine modern style and function.
Provision is made for high speed broadband connectivity with digital and satellite TV points and USB data-ports in all principle rooms, with added provision for Sky HD (Box and subscription not included).
SAFETY & SECURITY
Fitted smoke alarms and a carbon monoxide detector are included as standard along with a security alarm (to ground floor apartments only). Brunel and Stephenson House apartment buildings are accessed via a video entry system.
Energy efficient LED down lighters or pendants are fitted to each room as high-grade UPVC windows and fully insulated floors ensure energy efficiency.
Solid internal doors are furnished with stylish polished chrome ironmongery whilst brushed steel switch plates add more contemporary style.
As a lifestyle destination, Royal Tunbridge Wells is a thriving market town with an array of fashionable wine bars, restaurants and bistros that appeal to people in search of a vibrant social scene. This contrasts with the Georgian magnificence of the Pantiles colonnade where residents immerse their senses in luxury lifestyle with fine dining, designer retail boutiques, outdoor theatre, jazz performances and street festivals.
The town's charismatic blend of Georgian and Victorian architecture, historic parks and gardens - including Calverley Grounds and Penshurst Place, along with the splendour of the award-winning Grade II listed Dunorlan Park - provide places of intrigue and recreation.
And when it comes to sport, Tunbridge Wells and Nevill golf courses, tennis clubs, the Fenton Ice Rink, local gyms and the squash club ensure every lifestyle expectation is met. And with easy access to exceptional schools and major road, rail and air transport links, Royal Tunbridge Wells is perfectly placed for business and pleasure.
- Twenty exclusive one and two bedroom apartments all with secure, allocated parking.
- Highest specification with underfloor heating and window dressings included.
- Boutique Development with a low service charge.
- Low rise, brick construction, built with superior above standard insulation.
Goods Station Road, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 2FQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tunbridge Wells Station0.4 miles
- High Brooms Station1.0 miles
- Frant Station2.6 miles
About the development
Apartment with Private Entrance
- Situated within a Modern Terrace
- Exclusive Building
- Central Tunbridge Wells Location
- High Specification, Amtico Flooring and underfloor heating
- Enhanced Security
- Allocated Private Parking
Brookworth Homes sets new benchmarks in property design, construction and interior innovation to ensure the ultimate living experience for you and your family.
Our location-first approach, meticulous interior and exterior architectural design and the integration of leading-edge entertainment, security and lifestyle features elevates standards of accommodation and redefines the living experience.
Quality, sustainability, environmental management and technical innovation are a cente
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference D205-011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookworth Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.