Abell House, Westminster
- 3rd floor (with lift)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (both ensuite)
- Guest wc
- Parking included
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Large balcony
- 24 hours concierge
- Residents' gym
- Swimming Pool
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
Spacious open plan reception room with a smart, contemporary fitted kitchen, master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, second double bedroom with an en-suite shower room. Guest WC. Large South facing balcony accessed from the living room and the master bedroom. Utility cupboard and good storage throughout. Parking included.
Abell & Cleland is a truly luxurious new development by Berkeley Homes in the heart of Westminster, located within walking distance to the shopping facilities of Victoria Street as well as the excellent transport services of Victoria, Westminster and Pimlico. 24-hour concierge, exclusive leisure suite, comprising of gym, pool and sauna, beautifully landscaped gardens.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
Abell House, Westminster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pimlico Station0.4 miles
- St. James's Park Station0.3 miles
- Westminster Station0.5 miles
About the agent
LondonDom.com is an independent boutique real estate consultancy based in central London and specialising in the sale, acquisition and rental of properties in the most sought after residential areas of central London and the Home counties.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LondonDom, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.