Biggs Lane, Arborfield, RG2
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Crest Nicholson Chiltern
2 bedroom apartment located at the heart of Arborfield Green. Includes 2 double bedrooms with en suite & fitted wardrobes to the master. Kitchen/living/dining area with French doors onto the balcony. Allocated parking.
Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area
En Suite & fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
Fully fitted bathroom
Kitchen with integrated appliances
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA - 6.82m x 3.35m 22'4" x 10'11"
- BEDROOM 1 - 3.55m x 2.90m 11'7" x 9'6"
- BEDROOM 2 - 3.55m x 2.48m 11'7" x 8'6"
BrochuresWatermans Gate Brochure
Biggs Lane, Arborfield, RG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station2.8 miles
- Winnersh Station3.2 miles
- Crowthorne Station3.4 miles
About the development
- The latest phase of the sought-after Arborfield Green development
- Traditionally designed & high-quality apartments and houses
- Situated only moments from the picturesque Hazebrouck Meadow & Watermans Lake
- The perfect location within Arborfield Green.
- Enquire further today
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_95. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.