St. Birinus Road, SP5
- Recently Refurbished throughout
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Family Home
- Modern Kitchen with dishwasher
- Large Living Room with log burner
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Fitted Wardrobes
- AVAILABLE NOW
- EPC RATING: D
Light and airy dual aspect spacious Lounge/Diner. Built in log burner.
Modern Kitchen with ample cupboard and drawer unit storage. Large window to rear aspect overlooking the garden and access via patio door. Oven/cooker & dishwasher included. Ample cupboard and drawer units.
Modern white suite with bath and overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and frosted glass window to rear aspect
Larger than average bedroom with two large windows to front aspect and benefitting from a fitted wardrobe
Modern white suite with large shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and frosted glass window to rear aspect
Good sized Double. Large windows to side aspect. Fitted wardrobe
Bedroom 3/Dining Room/Office
Good sized Double. Large window to side aspect and French doors open out on to decked area. Fitted Wardrobe
Enclosed three-tier rear garden comprising a good sized decked area and lawns. Side access to the front of the property.
EPC RATING: D
**VIEWINGS ADVISED TO APPRECIATE THIS MODERN & SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME**
St. Birinus Road, SP5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dean Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Why choose Crown House Lettings?
We may be a new Agent to the market but that does not mean our genuine passion for property and unrivalled knowledge of the local area is compromised. We have over a decade of experience within property letting in Ringwood and the surrounding areas.
Our clients can expect all rental valuations to be precise, achievable and above all up to date as we keep an eye on all aspects of current market activity. We do our utmost to exceed our client's expec
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference stbir. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown House Lettings, Ringwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.