Lammack Road, Blackburn, BB1
- Help to Buy available
- 5% deposit needed
- Fantastic offers available
- Spacious Lounge
- Space for Home Office
- Feature Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining
- French Doors
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Family Bathroom
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Miller Homes North West
Both the elegant BAY-WINDOWED lounge and the family kitchen are DUAL ASPECT, creating a light, airy interior that is enhanced by the FRENCH DOORS adding a focal point to the dining area. The bright landing leads to three bedrooms, including a DUAL ASPECT MASTER SUITE and third bedroom which is ideal for a HOME OFFICE.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 3.98 x 5.45 metre
- Kitchen - 2.556 x 3.078 metre
- Dining - 2.556 x 2.372 metre
- WC - 1.914 x .95 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.138 x 3.31 metre
- EnSuite - 1.933 x 1.693 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.594 x 3.498 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.594 x 1.859 metre
- Bathroom - 1.695 x 2.047 metre
Lammack Road, Blackburn, BB1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ramsgreave & Wilpshire Station1.3 miles
- Blackburn Station1.5 miles
- Mill Hill Station2.1 miles
About the development
We’ll keep it brief, because a lot has happened over the past eighty-five years. Around 100,000 new Miller homes, for a start. A lot of new ideas in building technology. Loads of awards, like Major Housebuilder of the Year, Large Housebuilder of the Year, Best Sustainable Development, and Private Housebuilder of the Year. That last one’s important because it’s from First Time Buyer magazine, so it’s about real people and their experiences.
Listening to you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8093200000007_3_49_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.