Town Lane, NR9 4QR
- Five good bedrooms plus study
- Two en suites
- 21'6 lounge, 16'10 kitchen/breakfast
- Light throughout
- Oil central heating (new boiler 2019)
- Double glazing (2017/2019)
- 92' x 59' rear garden
- No chain
Lounge 21'6 x 12' (6.55m x 3.65m). .
Kitchen/breakfast room 16'10 x 9'8 (5.13m x 2.94m).
Dining room 14' x 10'2 (4.26m x 3.09m)
Rear hall 5'4 x 5'4 (1.63m x 1.63m)
Bedroom 1 17'6 x 12' (5.33m x 3.65m) (minimum)
En suite bathroom 8'6 x 8' (2.59m x 2.43m)
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' (3.65m x 2.74m)
Bedroom 3 12' x 9' (3,.65m x 2.74m)
En suite shower
Bedroom 4 10'3 x 9'4 (3.12m x 2.84m)
Bedroom 5 9'6 x 9'6 (2.89m x 2.89m) (maximum) ,
Study 6'4 x 6' (1.98m x 1.82m)
Wide entrance driveway/forecourt providing ample parking and turning space. Integral double garage 22'6 (6.85m) (max) x 17'9 (5.41m) with two up-and-over doors, sealed unit window, utility area with plumbing for washing machine, plumbing provision for sink, oil-fired central heating boiler (installed 2019), light and power points.
To the front of the house is an attractive lawned garden with well stocked borders, screened by trees and hedges. Paths either side of the house lead to the delightful rear garden enjoys a south-west aspect and comprises sweeping lawn, terrace, mature shrubs and bushes, aluminium framed greenhouse, timber and felted shed. Outside tap and lighting. The garden is enclosed by trees and high hedges and is not overlooked. It measures approximately 92' x 59' (28.04m x 17.98m).
Mains electricity and water. Drainage to private system ('Mantair' packaged plant). Whilst
the services and appliances mentioned are believed to be in working order, they have not
From the B1135, turn into Town Lane. The property will be found on the left hand side
shortly before the level crossing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Town Lane, NR9 4QR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station6.9 miles
About the agent
A long-established independent estate agency offering a dedicated personal service to clients in the Dereham area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference E620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Case & Dewing, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.