Dene Hollow, Drayton
- Two Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Offered With No Forward Chain
- Spacious Living Room With Bay Window
- Private Driveway and Garage
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden Offering Privacy
- Approximate Internal Area = 1040 Sq Ft
Dene Hollow, Drayton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cosham Station1.2 miles
- Hilsea Station1.5 miles
- Bedhampton Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Our Company has been at the centre of the Portsmouth & South Hampshire property market for over 40 years and during that time has established a reputation for professionalism, integrity and a way of doing things which sets us apart from the competition.
The Drayton Office covers , the Northern End of Portsmouth and `Hillslopes` incorporating Drayton, Bedhampton , Farlington & Cosham and all surrounding areas from Fareham in the West to Havant ,Emsworth & Hayling I
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10068184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.