Elm Road Sidcup DA14
- Guide Price £650,000 - £675,000
- Three Storey Period property
- Spacious Throughout
- Original Features
- Private Garden
- Well Connected Location
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Energy Efficiency Rating - D
A must view three storey period property located with Sidcup.
Currently as two dwellings but with potential for investment as the property currently shows or to make into a spacious home over three floors.
There is a larger than average three bed flat over the ground and top floor with huge reception room, spacious fitted kitchen and bedroom which could become a study.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms. The property has high ceilings, original features throughout with fireplaces, cornices and currently presented neutrally throughout.
On the lower ground floor there is a self-contained two bedroom flat with open plan reception room and kitchen leading out to small terrace front section of the garden. The property has double glazed windows and a large 100ft garden with outbuilding.
Located within mins walk from Sidcup High St, all local amenities, schools and fantastic transport links.
This is fantastic opportunity to have a great family home or as investment to have two properties to let out. Offered CHAINFREE.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Elm Road Sidcup DA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sidcup Station0.7 miles
- Albany Park Station1.4 miles
- New Eltham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P235840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.