Manor Park Road, Chislehurst, Greater London, BR7
- A flexible alternative to outright purchase
- A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
- Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
- Your rent includes all of the development's service charges and ground rents and the properties maintenance
- A rent to buy option
Contact us today to discuss how McCarthy and Stone Rental properties can offer you -
* A flexible alternative to outright purchase
* A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
* Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
* One single monthly rental payment, which includes ground rent, service charge and parking (where applicable) which means you get to enjoy the benefits of 24hr Emergency Monitoring service (Tunstall) including fire and security systems, staff on hand to manage the development and organise Resident activities, grounds to enjoy yet not maintain. Water and Sewage to apartments and communal areas, electricity and heating for all communal areas all included in your single monthly payment. In our Retirement Living Plus Developments this also means a one hour domestic assistance to each apartment every week and access 365 days a year to catering staff.
* A rent to buy option
* How to avoid the expense associated with buying a property, including Stamp Duty
Located in an affluent suburb, south east of London, Shepheard's House sits on one of the town's main roads and is surrounded by beautiful green parklands. The development boasts both luxury one and two bedroom apartments, exclusively for those over 70.
Shepheard's House has all the usual McCarthy & Stone Retirement Living PLUS facilities including a guest suite, club lounge and landscaped gardens, as well as a garden driveway entrance, parking and an on-site bistro for easy dining options.
The complex enjoys a desirable location, with the nearest amenities on Royal Parade, just 0.3 miles from the site. Here, you'll find a selection of independent retailers, a clothing boutique, florist and gastro pub.
The Chislehurst train station is 1.2 miles away with direct connections to London Charing Cross, Sevenoaks and Orpington. For those who prefer the bus, there is a stop a few hundred yards from the development, with services following the 61 and 273 routes. Chislehurst high street, Royal Parade and Lewisham and Bromley are a few minutes by bus, while the sheltered bus stop at Chislehurst War Memorial offers wider routes to take you further afield.
*photo's are of the show apartment on the development
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Manor Park Road, Chislehurst, Greater London, BR7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chislehurst Station0.9 miles
- Petts Wood Station1.4 miles
- Elmstead Woods Station1.5 miles
About the agent
McCarthy & Stone is the UK's leading developer and manager of retirement communities. They have over 40 years' experience in the industry and, during this time, they've built over 56,000 homes across 1,200 developments.
When you move into a McCarthy & Stone property, you have the opportunity to embrace a new way of life and enjoy an enriched quality of life. This is because McCarthy & Stone retirement communities are designed so that residents can keep
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ShepheardsHouse2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone, McCarthy & Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.