Binney Street, Mayfair, London, W1K
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Agency Fees
- Private Terrace
- Air Conditioning
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Digital TV & Video Entry
- 1st floor - 1020 sq ft
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Dedicated property Manager
Located on the first floor of a Grade II listed, Victorian red brick building located in the heart of Mayfair, the apartment benefits from its own discrete private entrance via Binney Street.
Set over 1010 sq ft the apartment further benefits from an open plan kitchen and reception room which offers great entertaining space, guest bathroom, the master bedroom benefits from a dressing area & en-suite bathroom, second bedroom with access onto the private terrace internal courtyard.
This first-floor luxury apartment has been finished to the highest of specifications with key features including, comfort cooling, marble bathrooms, underfloor heating and Lutron lighting.
With its central location and excellent public transport facilities, Mayfair allows easy access to the rest of London. Nearby underground stations include Bond Street (Central and Jubilee lines), Marble Arch (Central Line), Green Park (Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines) and several regular and varied bus services further improve accessibility.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Binney Street, Mayfair, London, W1K
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bond Street Station0.9 miles
- Oxford Circus Station1.2 miles
- Marble Arch Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Paddington Estates, your local Estate Agent in Central London. Established more than 10 years ago, we pride ourselves in offering a one-to-one personal service, whether you are looking to Buy, Sell or Rent a property. So if you’re tired of hearing the same sounds from the high street agents, let us show you how a forward thinking and innovative house seller, that takes pride in providing a personal, honest and informative service, gets things done.
We love London, we love pro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14311329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paddington Estates, Paddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.