1 The Sycamores, Back Lane, Melmerby HG4 5HJ
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE AND DRESSING AREA TO PRINCIPAL BEDROOM
- QUALITY FITTED KITCHEN WITH BOSCH APPLIANCES
- CONTEMPORARY SANITARYWARE
- HIGHLY ENERGY EFFICIENT SAVING TECHNOLOGY
- TRANQUIL VILLAGE LOCATION
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF JUST 3 DETACHED HOMES
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- LARGE THROUGH LOUNGE WITH BIFOLD DOORS TO PRIVATE GARDEN
- READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms, the master suite boasting an en suite and a dressing area, and a roomy family bathroom. The bathrooms all have contemporary sanitaryware and beautiful tiling to the walls and ceramic floors. Attention to detail is amazing and will not fail to impress.
Externally this home has a huge double garage complete with electric car charging point, plus turfed gardens front and rear.
GF Metric(m) Imperial
Living Room: 7.88 x 3.67 25’10 x 12’0
Kitchen/Dining: 5.94 x 5.79 19’5 x 18’11 (max)
Utility: 3.67 x 2.23 12’0 x 7’3 (max)
Study: 3.10 x 2.6 10’2 x 8’6
Master Bed: 3.89 x 3.46 12’9 x 11’4 (min)
Ensuite: 2.30 x 1.56 7’6 x 8’5
Dressing area: 2.69 x 1.71 8’10 x 5’7
Bed 2: 3.89 x 3.81 12’9 x 12’5
Bed 3: 3.89 x 3.81 12’9 x 12’5
Bed 4: 3.89 x 3.18 12’9 x 10’5
Bathroom: 2.58 x 2.23 8’5 x 7’4
Overall 180.69m2 1945(ft2)
Please note all dimensions are subject to slight modifications
Constructed using an Insulated Concrete Shell system, The Sycamores are built to exceed modern building regulations thermal standards and provide a quiet, durable and warm living environment.
Heating and Hot Water is delivered through market leading Mitsibushi Air Source Heating - the latest in green home heating technology. These highly energy efficient units are easy and reliable to use and, due to the science behind them, deliver a high level of savings when compared to the same usage of conventional energy sources. In this era of protecting the environment, offering the ultimate in energy conservation.
As you would expect, the specification at The Sycamores offers luxury touches and a home of the utmost quality. Not only has it the benfits of Green Technology, the sumptuous specification includes:
• Fitted kitchen units, worktops & splashback by Design House of Wetherby
• Bosch brushed steel electric oven/electric hob/extractor chimney hood
• Integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer
• Integrated Bosch dishwasher
MAIN BATHROOM :
• Contemporary white sanitary ware & full/semi basin pedestal (where applicable)
• Single lever basin mixer with popup waste. Separate shower with thermostatic multi valve with • Hansgrohe showerhead
• Ceramic wall tiling - half tile to wet walls
• Ceramic Floor tiling
EN SUITE :
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Chrome Hansgrohe single lever basin mixer with popup waste
• Ceramic wall tiling
• Ceramic floor tiling
• Shower enclosure complete with glass door/chrome frame & thermostatic shower
• Chrome recessed LED downlighters
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Fitted carpets to bedrooms, living room & snug/study
HALL & LANDING :
• Floor tiling - hall only
• Feature wild oak staircase with handrail complete with oak newel posts
• Energy Efficient Air source heat pump central heating, and hot water cylinder.
• Underfloor heating to the downstairs rooms radiators to the first floor.
• Digital room stats
10 year structural defects ARK warranty
READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION - call now to arrange a viewing of this very special new home.
1 The Sycamores, Back Lane, Melmerby HG4 5HJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thirsk Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that move - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Whether you're letting, buying, or selling your home, we will provide a first class
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2552942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Ripon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.