Hempitts Road, Walton
- An attractively designed link-detached property with far reaching countryside views
- Occupying a generous sized front and rear gardens, ideal for families and keen gardeners alike
- Beautifully presented and well-maintained throughout
- Featuring a well proportioned sitting room and kitchen/dining room with French doors on to the garden
- Three good sized bedrooms, one of which enjoys the far reaching views
- Situated in a well-regarded cul-de-sac in the popular village of Walton
- Useful utility room and ground floor cloakroom
- Immaculately kept front and rear gardens, enjoying views across neighbouring countryside
- Ample parking and garage
Leading from the front elevation the entrance is sheltered by a storm porch, arriving in the entrance hall stairs ascend to the first floor and doors open to the lounge and kitchen/dining room. The lounge is well proportioned with features a gas fireplace with stone surround and outlook over the front garden. Continue through double doors into the kitchen/dining room. The dining area enjoys a view of the garden through sliding doors and space for a family sized table and chairs. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, work surfaces, breakfast bar, space for a freestanding cooker and under-stair storage cupboard. Continue into the utility room where doors lead into a useful ground floor cloakroom, garage and the rear garden.
On the first floor landing there is an airing cupboard, loft hatch and doors to three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedrooms one and two are both generous in size and have the benefit of built in wardrobes, bedroom two enjoys splendid views over open countryside. Completing the accommodation is a large single bedroom with built in cupboard over the stair bulkhead.
Outside is as meticulously kept as inside, a fantastic size front garden is laid mainly to lawn with established shrub borders, alongside a long driveway providing ample parking and leading up to the garage which is fitted with an up and over door, power, light and door into the utility. A path and gate at the side gives access to the rear garden. The rear garden backs on to open countryside and makes the most of both the sun and shade. Fully enclosed it comprises a large patio extending from the rear elevation and lawn.
The property is situated in a popular cul-de-sac within the well regarded village of Walton which has local amenities including a Church, excellent Primary School, village hall and an excellent eating pub. The thriving centre of Street is 1 mile and offers more comprehensive facilities including both indoor and open air swimming pools, Strode Theatre and the complex of factory shopping outlets in Clarks Village. The historic town of Glastonbury is 3 miles and the Cathedral City of Wells 9 miles. The nearest M5 motorway interchange at Dunball, Bridgwater, (Junction 23) is 11 miles, whilst Bristol, Bath, Taunton and Yeovil are all within commuting distance.
From Street follow the A39 towards Bridgwater and the M5. Walton is the first village. Take the second right turn into Mildred Road just before a car dealers. Turn left into Hempitts Road as the road bears left the property will be found on the right hand side.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Hempitts Road, Walton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridgwater Station10.1 miles
About the agent
The company was originally founded in 1991 and Holland & Odam is now the leading independent estate agency in mid Somerset. We offer a comprehensive property service including sales, lettings and financial services.
We have always been committed to providing our customers with high-quality, independent advice based on outstanding local knowledge, commitment and professional expertise.
You'll find that our business is built on traditional values of loyalty and honesty, supported by
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10263763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by holland & odam, Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.