Wood Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV6
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A flexible alternative to outright purchase
- A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy Stone apartment
- Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
- INCLUSIVE of all of the developments' service charges, ground rents and the properties maintenance
- A rent to buy option
Contact us today to discuss how McCarthy and Stone rental properties can offer you -
* A flexible alternative to outright purchase
* A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy Stone apartment
* Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
* One single monthly rental payment, which includes ground rent, service charge and parking (where applicable) which means you get to enjoy the benefits of 24hr Emergency Monitoring service (Tunstall) including fire and security systems, staff on hand to manage the development and organise resident activities, grounds to enjoy yet not maintain. Water and Sewage to apartments and communal areas, electricity and heating for all communal areas all included in your single monthly payment. In our Retirement Living Plus Developments this also means a one hour domestic assistance to each apartment every week and access 365 days a year to catering staff.
* A rent to buy option
* How to avoid the expense associated with buying a property, including Stamp Duty
Thorneycroft, is a development of retirement properties in Wolverhampton. It's located just 2 and a half miles from the city centre in the desirable village of Tettenhall.
This development of retirement properties in Wolverhampton comprises one and two bedroom apartments, and all of these are within easy walking distance of the village amenities.
Boasting fully-fitted kitchens, electric kitchen windows, bathrooms with heated towel rails, raised height electrical sockets, fitted wardrobes in the main bedrooms and energy-efficient heating. Plus, residents of our retirement properties in Tettenhall can also enjoy the extensive landscaped gardens, the on-site bistro and the Communal lounge. For the safety and security of our residents, there is also a 24-hour emergency call system in place, and our fully trained on-site care team are on hand around the clock.
When you relocate to one of our retirement homes in Tettenhall, you'll find that the village has all the facilities you need, including a Co-op, a hairdresser, a butcher, a delicatessen, an artisan bakery, and a good selection of restaurants. Plus, all of these are only a short walk from the development. In addition, a regular bus service runs from right outside the entrance of our retirement properties in Tettenhall. This can take you into Wolverhampton's vibrant city centre in a matter of minutes.
*photo's are of the show apartment on the development
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Wood Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverhampton St George's Tram Stop2.1 miles
- Bilbrook Station2.1 miles
- Wolverhampton Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ThorneycroftRELET5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy Stone, McCarthy Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.