Woodley Gardens, Lymington, SO41
- Immaculately presented three bedroom chalet
- Much improved and updated
- Spacious living room wood burning stove
- Comprehensively fitted kitchen
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor shower room
- Two first floor double bedrooms
- First floor shower room
- Wonderful landscaped gardens
- Single garage and parking
An opportunity to purchase an immaculately presented and much improved three bedroom chalet situated in a quiet and popular area whilst being within easy reach of Lymington High street and all other local amenities.
Originally constructed in the 1980's by well respected local builders, Colten Construction, this property has recently undergone a thorough and high quality program of improvement and now presents as a very comfortable and secure home. There is a modern and comprehensively fitted kitchen with separate utility cupboard. The living room is spacious and has a wonderful "Clearview" wood burning stove and two sets set of sliding doors to the rear garden. Also on the ground floor is the third bedroom/study and separate shower room with WC.
First floor accommodation includes two bedrooms, both with pleasant outlooks and a shower room.
To the the front of the property is a pleasant courtyard style area with seating overlooking the central green area in Woodley gardens. The rear garden is really wonderful, has been completely landscaped in recent times and has now matured into a wonderful outside space to be enjoyed.
There is a maintenance charge toward the upkeep of common areas in the region of £350-£450 PA
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Woodley Gardens, Lymington, SO41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Town Station0.7 miles
- Lymington Pier Station1.1 miles
- Sway Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Not all Estate Agents are the same. Fells Gulliver, formed in 1988, is a long established independent Estate Agent in Lymington covering all of the New Forest. Successful, reputable and owner operated, Fells Gulliver is dedicated to providing an honest and specialist service exclusively in the sale of residential property.
As an independent agent our core values are always based on the highest level of professionalism and excellence in customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16987972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fells Gulliver, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.