- A handsome listed period house in a beautiful position.
- The Lodge; Reception Hall, Drawing Room, Dining Room, Kitchen. Cellar.
- The Cottage; Living Room, Kitchen. Bedroom, Bathroom.
- Driveway and Parking
- In All About 1.75 Acres.
- Presently sub-divided into three dwellings.
- The Dairy; Hall, Large Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room. Three Bedrooms, En-suite Sh
- In All About 5589 sq.ft.
- Mature Gardens, Outbuildings.
Four Bedrooms, Bathroom. The Dairy; Hall, Large Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room.
Three Bedrooms, En-suite Shower Room, Bathroom. The Cottage; Living Room, Kitchen. Bedroom, Bathroom.
In All About 5589 sq.ft. Driveway and Parking, Mature Gardens, Outbuildings. In All About 1.75 Acres.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malvern Link Station7.5 miles
About the agent
G Herbert Banks - Worcestershire based estate agents, chartered surveyors, land agents and auctioneers. We specialise in the sale and letting of rural property in Worcestershire and the surrounding counties.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100243002816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G Herbert Banks, Great Witley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.