Back Street, Litcham, PE32
- Detached cottage, believed to date from early 19th Century
- secluded position, centre of village
- Three bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, modern kitchen
- Original features
- Oil central heating, double glazing (uPVC)
- Adjoining former stable offering potential
- Delightful gardens
- No chain
Small entrance hall
Sitting room 13'6 (4.11m) max x 12'2 (3.70m)
breakfast room 12' x 11' (3.65m x 3.35m)
Bathroom 9'6 x 7' (2.89m x 2.13m)
Shower room 7'4 x 5'8 (2.23m x 1.73m)
Bedroom 1 12'8 x 12'3 (3.86m x 3.73m)
Bedroom 2 12' x 11'2 (3.65m x 3.40m)
Bedroom 3 9'6 x 7'4 (2.89m x 2.23m)
The cottage stands back from Back Street and is approached over a short concrete drive providing a parking space. Either side of the drive are lawns which offer potential to create further parking areas. These areas are bordered by hedges and fences and there is an attractive old flint wall on one side.
A gate from the drive leads to a front entrance path and the front garden. This is laid mainly to lawn and is well stocked with flowers, shrubs and trees. PVC oil tank. The garden faces south-west and enjoys a high degree of privacy.
Adjoining the northern end of the cottage is a large old shed (originally a stable) offering potential for conversion to additional accommodation (subject to any necessary consents) approximately 20' x 12' (6.09m x 3.65m). Adjacent courtyard with fuel bunkers.
The whole plot measures approximately 57' x 53' (17.37m x 16.15m) maximum.
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Whilst the services and appliances
mentioned are believed to be in working order, they have not been tested.
The property is situated on the north side of Back Street, a short distance from the Village
Back Street, Litcham, PE32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station16.4 miles
About the agent
A long-established independent estate agency offering a dedicated personal service to clients in the Dereham area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference E920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Case & Dewing, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.