Camwal Terrace, Harrogate
- NO CHAIN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- REAR COURTYARD
- UTILITY ROOM
- CLOSE TO STARBECK TRAIN STATION
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO HARROGATE CENTRE
- WIDE RANGE OF LOCAL AMENITIES NEARBY
Situated in this quiet residential area, just off the Starbeck High Street, with its excellent shopping parades, schools and recreational areas and being within easy reach of the local rail link for commuting to Leeds, Harrogate and York. Harrogate Golf Club is also only a short distance away.
A Victorian mid terraced house located within easy distance of the local amenities of Starbeck. The accommodation briefly comprises of: Living room, modern dining kitchen, utility room, downstairs bathroom, master bedroom and second double bedroom. To the outside is a low maintenance courtyard to the rear. This property is ideal for first time buyers or buy to let investors and previously achieved a rent of £685pcm Available Chain Free!
A mid terraced house located within easy distance of the local amenities of Starbeck. The accommodation briefly comprises of: Living room, modern dining kitchen, utility room, downstairs bathroom, master bedroom and second double bedroom. To the outside is a rear patio garden with an out house for storage. Available Chain Free!
Lounge 12' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.84m )
Kitchen Dining Room 13' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.71m )
Utility Room 9' 4" x 4' 7" ( 2.84m x 1.40m )
Bathroom 7' x 4' 8" ( 2.13m x 1.42m )
Bedroom 1 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Camwal Terrace, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Starbeck Station0.1 miles
- Knaresborough Station1.4 miles
- Harrogate Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Harrogate William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Harrogate
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG102237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.