Claremont Road, Eccleshall, Stafford
- Located within the popular village of Eccleshall with local amenities on your doorstep including pubs, shops, restaurants and doctors
- Beautifully presented throughout with neutral decor, quality carpets and low maintenance gardens to both the front and rear
- A garage to the side with carport creating further potential for development with the relevant planning permissions granted
- Two bedrooms to the rear, one currently being used as a dining room with access out into the conservatory
- A large kitchen with side access into the garden, built in storage and ample space for a dining table for informal dining
Eccleshall is a very much sought after village with a bustling high street with numerous shops, pubs, restaurants and small businesses along with a vibrant community spirit with annual events held locally including the well known Eccleshall Show held every summer just outside the village boundary at Sugnall Parks. Eccleshall High Street, with many Georgian and earlier buildings, is a conservation area creating a truly unique setting that should remain untouched into the future. The community spirit is strong and headed by The 'Ecclian Society' who encourage participation in numerous activities and have won the village the title of winner in the Britain in Bloom competition with colourful floral baskets lining the streets. The A519 road runs through the town allowing access to both Junction 14 of the M6 motorway south of Eccleshall and Junction 15, North of Eccleshall. The nearest operational railway stations are Stafford and Stone.
From our Eccleshall office proceed to the mini roundabout and turn right past the Co-op to the second mini roundabout. Here turn left towards Stafford. After 200 yards turn right into Linacre Road then turn left into Claremont Road. Proceed up the hill where the property can be found on the left hand side.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC Graph
Claremont Road, Eccleshall, Stafford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stone Station5.3 miles
About the agent
As a multi award winning independent, local agency with offices in Eccleshall, Stone and Nantwich, we offer a flexible and personal service, but as the only agent locally recommended by the Guild of Property Professionals, we work within a network of over 850 agents nationwide. We were founded: 'To provide an outstanding bespoke service to each and every client' and when moving home we understand you need help and support from the experts.
Our professional and expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10261634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Eccleshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.