Wetherden Road, Elmswell, IP30
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Crest Nicholson Warranty
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Help to Buy: Equity Loan
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Semi-detached property
- Two parking spaces
The Evesham is a three bedroom home which includes a versatile open-plan kitchen-dining area which is ideal for entertaining, in addition to a separate light and airy living room. The main bedroom benefits from an en suite. The house is perfectly suited to modern living, featuring a high quality kitchen, sanitaryware and fixtures and fittings throughout. This home is freehold Estate Charge - £269.48 per annum Please note that the Council Tax banding is not set until after legal completion. For more information, please refer to your Local Authority. Call us today to find out more!
- Living room - 5.09m x 3.59m 16'08" x 11'09"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.82m x 2.89m 15'10" x 9'06"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.28m x 2.85m (10' 09" x 9' 04")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.39m x 2.85m (11' 01" x 9' 04")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.66m x 2.15m (12' 00" x 7' 00")
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Wetherden Road, Elmswell, IP30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elmswell Station0.5 miles
- Stowmarket Station4.5 miles
- Thurston Station4.9 miles
About the development
St John's Mead
- First Time Buyer? Selected homes available with the government backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme*
- Alternatively, why not find out how our Part Exchange scheme could help you make a stress-free move?
- Traditionally styled 2-4 bedroom houses
- Ideally located in a thriving village in Mid-Suffolk
- Well served by a range of transport connections
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.