Estuary Bungalow, King's Lynn.
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- **Virtual video tour available**
- INCLUSIVE of bills
- Fully refurbished
- Contemporary kitchen
- Three bathrooms
- Large double bedroom
- Attractive fitted flooring
- White goods
- Available immediately
This property is a great opportunity for Doctors and Nurses looking to secure a room only, inclusive of bills, with full use of shared facilities. All rooms boast ample space; have been fully re-decorated neutrally and are finished with attractive flooring. The bedroom is a large spacious double, located on the ground floor and is neutrally decorated further adding to bright and airy space. There is the added benefit of the sliding wardrobes within this room.
Internally the living accommodation further benefits from three brand new bathrooms; with the first floor bathroom featuring stylish grey flooring, and brand new three piece suite. On the ground floor the accommodation features spacious wet rooms, a brand a new contemporary kitchen, with a well proportioned utility room adjacent, boasting amble space and featuring white goods. The well proportioned living area is available for use for all tenants and has been decorated neutrally and fitted with attractive flooring.
Externally the property benefits from ample parking, with a separate driveway and parking space adjacent to the garage allowing parking for multiple vehicles. To the rear the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden.
Energy Performance CertificatesSafety Inspection
Estuary Bungalow, King's Lynn.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Abbotts Countrywide are local estate agents that have been successfully buying, selling, renting and letting property in the Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex areas for over 160 years. Their industry trained professionals are experts at bringing people and property together, across a network of more than 30 branches throughout the region.
Occupying a prime location on the High Street, Abbotts’ outstanding range of dedicated property services is designed to find you the right pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000597538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts Lettings, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.