Bouverie Road, London, N16
- One of the most desirable neighbourhoods of Stoke Newington - close to local shops, park and transport links
- Secure purpose built block with video entry phone
- Floor to ceiling windows in living room with juliette balconies
- Newly tiled bathroom fitted with white suite, shower over bath with glass shower screen and heated towel rail
- Newly carpeted and double glazing throughout
- Bicycle storage area
Shared Ownership Rent: £539 / Service Charge: £125
Bright and beautiful contemporary one bedroom flat finished to a very high standard throughout. Situated on a pretty tree lined street in a very sought after location; Stoke Newington's lively epicentre Church Street is within 6 minutes walk. It has a great selection of bars and restaurants. Shops are mostly independent and many sell a great range of vintage goods. It's restaurants are noteworthy for their diversity as well as their quality.
Ideal for commuters, Finsbury Park station on the Victoria and Piccadilly line is a short bus journey away and provides excellent services to Kings Cross (6 minutes), Euston (8 minutes) and Covent Garden (15 minutes). Over ground station, Stoke Newington is a short walk and provides excellent services to London Liverpool Street (15 minutes). Local buses serve many locations, including Angel Islington, Dalston, Old Street and London Liverpool Street.
Short walk to excellent primary and secondary schools. Within walking distance of Clissold Park and Clissold Leisure Centre.
* Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
* Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
* No cash buyers
* No pets
* Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
* Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
* Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
* Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
Bouverie Road, London, N16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Newington Station0.4 miles
- Stamford Hill Station0.6 miles
- Manor House Station0.7 miles
About the agent
One Housing have a portfolio of private rental and sale properties throughout London. We are a non-profit organisation; The profit generated from the listings you see, allow our group to continue to provide affordable homes in the capital and southeast.
Having our social purpose and a team of experienced private property professionals, really creates a perfect blend for a property business that we are proud to offer our customers. You can expect properties in great locations, m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13SelcraigHouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One Housing, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.