- Furnish type:
- 1 Good Sized single room available Now
- Very Close to the Train Station
- Rear Enclosed Garden.
- CLOSE SHOPS & BUS ROUTES .
- PERFECT FOR STUDENTS AND PROFESSIONALS
- All Bill Included in the Rent - Even Council Tax
The shared areas consist of a kitchen, lounge/diner, upstairs bathroom and garden. All bills included in the rent except Internet.
Available Rooms (please refer to floorplan to see where they are situated)
Bedroom 4 - AVAILABLE Mid June - £390 per month - furnished with single bed, chest of drawers wardrobe, desk and bed side table.
Call us to book a viewing now!.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station0.1 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.8 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Apex Estate Agency Ltd, Portsmouth
Unit 3 , Salamander Court, Ameiva Point, Quartremaine Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5QP
Apex Estate Agency Ltd is a newly formed family run estate agency business, with friendly and dedicated staff who have well over 30 years of estate agency experience in the selling of residential property.
Apex Estate Agency’s friendly yet professional service guarantees that both sellers and buyers alike can rest assured that their business will be handled in a first class and competent manner, thus making your move as quick and as stress free as possible. Our service has many benefit
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 154TAL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Apex Estate Agency Ltd, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.