Whitemans Green Cuckfield
- Edge of village location overlooking open playing fields
- Siting/living room with views over open green/open fireplace - Separate dining/family room
- Kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms to first floor - Re-fitted family bathroom/shower
- Character and original features - Gas fired central heating
- No upward chain - Vacant possession available
- Sought after village location within Conservation area
- Approx. 0.25-acre plot / outside adjoining brick store
- Sunny enclosed landscaped gardens with additional area of land to the rear
- EPC: D Council Tax Band: E
NEW ON....( scope to extend/ develop approx 0.25 acres ) An attractive 3 bedroom Victorian family home having been well maintained and much improved by the present owners who have modernised and refurbished the property throughout. There is plenty of light and spacious living space on offer with accommodation arranged over two floors together with added scope to further extend to the side/rear (STPP).The accommodation briefly comprises: an entrance hall, sitting/living room with feature open fireplace and stone surround, a deep under stairs storage cupboard, a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with a range of matching cupboards and work surfaces, integrated stainless-steel oven and ceramic hob with extractor above, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further space for fridge and freezer and a door leading out to the rear garden. There is also a dining/family area with window to rear. On the first floor: there are 3 well-proportioned bedrooms and a re-fitted white suite family bathroom including shower over bath.Further benefits include: Gas central heating, character features, no upward chain, scope to extend/ develop/create driveway/ garage (STPP), larger than average approx. 0.25-acre plot and situated on a sought after edge of village location close to all local amenities Outside: Front Garden with level area of lawn and plant borders. (scope for parking STPP) gate and pathway leading to front door and around to Side/Rear garden (0.13 acres) offering a high degree of privacy and seclusion with a large expanse of lawn, well established plant borders and beds, patio providing an ideal space for 'Al fresco' style dining and an abundance of natural plants, flowers and shrubs. There is also a brick adjoining / lock up store. All being fully enclosed enjoying a private sunny aspect with open countryside to the rear. Included in the sale is also an additional enclosed parcel of land (0.107 acres) situated behind the rear garden. Currently an overgrown wooded area all enclosed and backing directly onto open countryside. Overall plot Approx. 0.25 Acres
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Whitemans Green Cuckfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.9 miles
- Balcombe Station2.8 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Following the government's order on shop closures, all Mansell McTaggart offices are temporarily closed after 23rd March until further notice.
As ever we are more than happy to offer our thoughts, guidance or advice on any matter by phone and email.
Therefore you will be able to contact a member of the team on each office's usual phone number and email address (see these below) which we can access from home.
Behind the scenes, we will
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 686139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Cuckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.