Burntisland Road, Kinghorn
- Well presented luxury ground floor aparment
- Open views over the golf course and Firth of Forth
- Within the popular village of Kinghorn
- Having local shops, primary school, foreshore and railway station on the doorstep
- With leisure centre and golf course close by
- Light American oak finishing throughout
- Lounge with bay window dining area and open plan to modern kitchen with all appliances
- 2 double bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) and bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Shared garden to rear and residents parking
Entrance to the property is over a pathway leading to the main door with two opaque glazed panels which opens into the vestibule.
The vestibule allows access into the hallway via a two paned door. Wood effect laminate floor, ceiling light point and radiator.
The hallway allows access into all the accommodation and incorporates a built-in cupboard. Fitted carpet, ceiling light point, radiator and hardwired smoke detector.
20' 9'' x 19' 1'' (6.32m x 5.81m)
The lounge features a wall mounted electric fire with surround, a bay window dining area with views over the garden and to Firth of Forth, and is open plan to the kitchen. Fitted carpet, coved ceiling with two light points, radiator and ample power points. Two pane door leading into the hallway.
10' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.20m x 3.05m)
The kitchen features both wall and floor mounted units including a built-in electric oven and gas hob with chrome extractor canopy over, integrated fridge/freezer, freezer and washer dryer, work surfaces with tiling above and a sink unit. Wood effect laminate floor, coved ceiling with light point, radiator and ample power points.
13' 3'' x 9' 5'' (4.04m x 2.87m)
This bedroom features a front facing window and a built-in wardrobe with double mirrored doors. Fitted carpet, ceiling light point, radiator, telephone point and ample power points. Doors leading into the hallway and en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
8' 4'' x 8' 0'' (2.54m x 2.44m)
The en suite shower room with built-in cupboard incorporates a low flush wc and wash hand basing with fitted bathroom furniture, and a shower cubicle. Vinyl flooring, two ceiling downlights, radiator and extractor fan.
9' 8'' x 9' 1'' (2.94m x 2.77m)
This bedroom features a front facing window and a built-in wardrobe with double mirrored doors. Fitted carpet, ceiling light point, radiator and ample power points. Door leading into the hallway.
9' 2'' x 6' 7'' (2.79m x 2.01m)
The partially tiled bathroom features a side facing opaque glazed window, a built-in cupboard and incorporates a low flush wc and wash hand basin within fitted bathroom furniture. Vinyl flooring, ceiling light point, radiator and extractor fan. Door leading into the hallway.
Floor coverings, window blinds, light fittings, built-in electric oven and gas hob with chrome extractor canopy over, integrated fridge/freezer, freezer and washer dryer.
There is a monthly fee of £20 which covers the upkeep of the garden ground, annual painting of the wooden balustrade to the rear and every three years the paining of the wrought iron railings to the front.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Burntisland Road, Kinghorn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kinghorn Station0.4 miles
- Burntisland Station2.0 miles
- Kirkcaldy Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof. RE/MAX First has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Service As It Should Be
- Residential Sales
- Residential Lettings
- Independent Mortgage Advice
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10289616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.