Western Road, Billericay, Essex, CM12
- Prime Residential Area Close to Railway Station and High Street
- Five Double Bedrooms and 2 Re-Fitted En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Re-Fitted Four Piece Bathroom
- Large Reception Hall and Landing
- Oak Flooring to Ground Floor Reception Rooms and Hall
- Kitchen With Adjoining Utility Room
- 26" (7.92m) Sun Room/Conservatory
- Excellent Potential (STPC) For Reconfiguration or Garage Conversion If Required
- Integral Double Garage
- Quilters Primary and Billericay Schooling Area
With nearly 2200 ft.² of internal space, this home boasts a substantial level of accommodation split between just 2 floors and offers the capability to adapt as family needs demand.
The ground floor living spaces, are accessed by a sizeable reception hallway: this enjoys Oak flooring, and this continues from here and into each of the three reception rooms. The main living room, study and kitchen with utility room are positioned to the rear of the house, they all adjoin the sun room/conservatory and therefore offer the opportunity (subject to consents) to be combined to create a fabulous kitchen/day room that would in turn open onto the south east facing 45 x 42' garden.
It's worth noting each of the five bedrooms are double rooms, with two having refitted en-suite shower rooms and others sharing a four-piece family bathroom, also refitted in recent years. In keeping with the size of the ground floor reception hall, a 5.5m long central landing ensures the feeling of spaciousness continues throughout the thoroughfares of this home.
Sitting behind an established front hedge and gates, the driveway provides parking for several cars and having an integral double garage there is also the option to convert this into a self-contained annexe or further living space. In all, this is a home that delivers on practicality and longevity.
BrochuresOur Property Details
Western Road, Billericay, Essex, CM12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station0.3 miles
- Ingatestone Station3.0 miles
- Shenfield Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Henton Kirkman Residential in Billericay is your local, independent two family firm with a combined knowledge and experience of 84 years (as of 2020) of Estate Agency in Billericay and the surrounding areas.
In the past it is quite likely we have helped one of your family, friends, neighbours or even maybe yourself.
We like to think of ourselves as matchmakers. We know how and where to find the right buyer or tenant for a property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 105west. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henton Kirkman Residential, Billericay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.