Cheltenham Avenue, Ipswich, IP1
- Established Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Drive & Integral Garage
- Large Gardens
- Less Than 3 Miles To Town & Railway St.
- No Chain Above
- "View Brochure" To Book Viewing
An opportunity to acquire this established and spacious bayed detached family residence situated in a popular location to the North of Ipswich. The property is available without a chain beyond and the well planned accommodation comprises; entrance hall, downstairs WC, sitting room, dining room, conservatory and a large kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms with main family bathroom and a useful separate shower room. There are established large gardens to the rear and the property offers plenty of parking at the front leading to the integral garage. This large family home is well presented throughout and we recommend an internal viewing from buyers who are able to proceed.
Christchurch Park is close by and the property is well positioned to enjoy a multitude of events and festivals, as well as a good choice of pub and bistros surrounding the parkland. Slightly further is Ipswich town centre which offers an array of shopping, major supermarkets and plenty of leisure activities including the impressive Buttermarket and Cardinal Park complexes. There is also a choice of restaurants, shops and Ipswich Waterfront which is about 2.5 miles distant. Transport links are excellent with regular train services linking London Liverpool Street and Cambridge from the Ipswich mainline station about 2 miles away and road links to London A12 and Midlands/North A14 can be found about 3 miles away.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Cheltenham Avenue, Ipswich, IP1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westerfield Station1.0 miles
- Ipswich Station1.5 miles
- Derby Road Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 891150-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.