Lipson Vale, Plymouth
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Furnished Throughout
- 5 Bedroom Shared House
- Communal Lounge
- Good Size Communal Garden
- Located In Lipson Vale
- Easy Access to Bus Routes & the City Centre
- Bills Included
- Available Immediately
- EPC- D
Please visit our website for fees
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lipson Vale, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station0.9 miles
- Devonport Station2.1 miles
- Dockyard Station2.4 miles
About the agent
We at Hindhead Property have a real desire to help people move home. Whether you are a buyer/seller/landlord or tenant we are happy to offer our qualified advice on the moving process. Agents are often accused of all being the same, but take a look around our micro site and see why our results are "proven, not promised". We are very proud of our hard working team that time and time again go above and beyond what is expected of them. Our testimonials are testament to this.
We are a local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101415002351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hindhead Property, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.